The NINDS supports program evaluation activities to measure and improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the NINDS grant and contract programs. These evaluations are an important part of our efforts to be good stewards of the Nation's research investment, and ultimately to improve health and quality of life.
- NeuroNEXT and NIH StrokeNet: Report from the Clinical Networks Evaluation Working Group of the NANDS Council(pdf, 1327 KB) - February 7, 2022
- NINDS Epilepsy Therapy Screening Program (ETSP)
- Neurological Emergencies Treatment Trials (NETT) Program Evaluation(pdf, 336 KB) - January 14, 2015
- Blue Ribbon Panel Review of NINDS Intramural Research Program - September 11, 2014
- Specialized Program of Translational Research in Acute Stroke (SPOTRIAS) Program Evaluation(pdf, 399 KB) - September 20, 2012