Virtual | Zoom Meeting
2:00 - 3:30pm EDT
Current Hispanic or Latin/LatinX NIH employees will share their career trajectories, to shed light on the multitude of career paths that exist for scientists with similar backgrounds to attain a temporary or permanent position at NIH. All career levels: undergraduate and graduate students, postdocs, early-, mid, and senior career faculty are encouraged to attend
Our speakers include:
- Justin Benavidez, PhD: Program Director, NIH NCI
- Eunice Dominguez Martin, PhD: Postdoctoral Fellow, NIH NINDS
- Claudia Figueroa-Romero, PhD: AAAS Science and Technology Policy Fellow, NIH NINDS
- Heidi Y. Matos Galicia, PhD: Health Program Specialist, NIH NINDS
- Alva Recinos, MD: Health Program Specialist, NIH NINDS
- Brenda J. Robles, Manager, NIH Language Interpreters Program
- Patricia Sauceda Kramer, MA: Principal Strategist, NIH
- Valerie Vélez Toro, CMI: Medical Interpreter, NIH
The NINDS Office of Programs to Enhance Neuroscience Workforce Diversity (OPEN) is pleased to welcome you to the ongoing OPEN Stage webinar series, a targeted outreach effort for our diverse neuroscience community to learn about NINDS programs and network with NINDS program staff. Each webinar will feature a different NINDS program, division, or cluster with the goal of increasing the representation of diverse groups in our portfolio. To stay informed of more events in this series, join the NINDS Diversity News to Use Listserv.
Check out the OPEN Stage webinars YouTube playlist for recordings from the entire series.
Webinar slides (pdf, 6009 KB)