Contact Number: 301-402-1632
Contact Email: email@example.com
Bell Harbor International Conference Center, 2211 Alaskan Way, Seattle, WA
Over 100 NIH SBIR and STTR program managers and federal staffers, including representatives from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and Food and Drug Administration (FDA), along with 500 health and science managers, entrepreneurs, business executives, non-profit and university researchers, and consulting organizations will convene in Seattle for this important conference.
Attendees discover how to successfully submit an application; tips for approaching partners and investors; the types of technical assistance programs NIH offers to awardees; and have the chance to discuss specific questions with NIH SBIR and STTR subject matter experts.
- Understand NIH SBIR/STTR program and funding opportunities
- Learn about the NIH application, review and award process
- Take advantage of one-on-one and networking opportunities
- Learn about other agencies' SBIR/STTR programs
- Discuss with the National Institutes of Health, Centers for Disease Control & Prevention and the Food and Drug Administration opportunities for small businesses to pursue research opportunities that have the potential to turn into products and services that could improve the health of Americans