Challenges in Pediatrics Neuroscience Webinar Series
In this episode of our ongoing series, we will be discussing pediatric headache, one of the most prevalent conditions in children and adolescents but surprisingly, one that does not get much funding relative to disease burden. We will be joined by Drs. Christina Szperka (Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia) and Michael Oshinsky (NINDS Program Director and Director of the NINDS Office of Preclinical Pain Research). Please join us for what promises to be a fascinating discussion!
Please contact Adam Hartman with any questions prior to the webinar.
This event is the sixth in a series and provides an overview of issues that clinical researchers face today. Future webinars will feature guest speakers who will cover specific challenges and how NINDS programs strategically address them. You can read a summary and view the webinar on our NINDS Events page.
Previous webinars in this series have explored the following topics:
- Challenges in Pediatrics Neuroscience Research Webinar Series: What are the Major Challenges in Pediatric Neuroscience Research?
- Challenges in Pediatric Neuroscience Research Series: NINDS Clinical Research Networks Webinar
- Challenges in Pediatric Neuroscience Research Series: Promoting Diversity in the Scientific Workplace
- Challenges in Pediatric Neuroscience Research Webinar Series: Funding Opportunities with Nonprofit Organizations and Patient Advocacy Groups
- Challenges in Pediatric Neuroscience Research Webinar Series: How to Get Involved in Clinical Research at any Stage of Professional Development
We hope that you can join us!