Physicians, other health care professionals and scientists from across
the U.S. came together December 12-13, 2002, to discuss how communities can
improve access to treatments for stroke patients.
THE SYMPOSIUM ADDRESSED:
- Public Recognition of Stroke
- Choosing Your Level of Care
- Professional Education
- Templates for Organizing Stroke Triage
- Incentives for Stroke Treatment
- Support Systems for Providers
Select this link to view the full text summary of the symposium
Select this link to view the full summary of the symposium (PDF file, 4.9 MB).