- Notice of Intent to Publish a Funding Opportunity Announcement for NINDS Morris K. Udall Centers of Excellence for Parkinson's
Disease Research (P50) First Estimated Application Due Date: January 2015. Contact: Beth-Anne Sieber, PhD.
- Request to Access Parkinson's Disease Related-Biospecimens (X01) PAR-14-340. Applications to this X01 have rolling submission. For the May 2015 Council, the application receipt window is November 13,
2014 - March 12, 2015; future receipt dates apply.Contact: Katrina Gwinn, MD, Marg Sutherland, PhD.
- Parkinson's Disease Biomarker Program (PDBP) Discovery Projects (U01) PAR-NS- 14-259. The purpose of this funding opportunity announcement (FOA) is to support up to three years of study for the discovery, assay
optimization, and replication stages required for the development of biological biomarkers for Parkinson's disease (PD). Application
Receipt Date(s): September 4, 2014, February 4, 2015, May 4, 2015, September 4, 2015, February 4, 2016, May 4, 2016, by 5:00
PM local time of applicant organization. Contact: Katrina Gwinn, MD, Marg Sutherland, PhD.
- Cooperative Research to Enable and Advance Translational Enterprises (CREATE)
- Funding Drug Development/Discovery Opportunities Available through the NIH Blueprint for Neurotherapeutics Program. Contact: Rebecca Farkas, Ph.D.