Epilepsy Workshop Summaries and Related Publications
- NINDS Workshop: Challenges in Epilepsy Clinical Trials April 30, 2011
- NINDS Workshop on Genetics of Human Epilepsy August 30 - September 1, 2010
- NINDS Workshop on Anti-epileptogenesis (AEG) and Disease Modification: Alignment and Validation of Clinical Targets and Pre-Clinical
Models August 26-27, 2010
- NINDS Workshop: Sudden Unexpected Death in Epilepsy (SUDEP) November 12-14, 2008
- NIH Workshop on Dementia of Alzeimer's Disease and Epilepsy: Converging Mechanisms October 15, 2008
- Second International Workshop on Seizure Prediction April 8, 2006
- Workshop on Nonepileptic Seizures May 1-3, 2005
- Imaging Markers of Epileptogenesis: New Research Directions April 10-11, 2003
- Workshop on Channelopathies November 20-21, 2002
- Health Disparities in Epilepsy Planning Panel November 13, 2002
- DNA Microarrays and Epilepsy Research October 4, 2002
- Models II: Identification and Characterization of Animal Models of Human Therapy Resistance and Epileptogenesis September 26 - 27, 2002
- Molecular Analysis of Complex Genetic Epilepsies January 31 - February 1, 2002
- Workshop on Antiepileptic Drug (AED) Monotherapy Indications March 8-9, 2001
- Models for Epilepsy & Epileptogenesis NINDS Workshop March 1-2, 2001
- Curing Epilepsy: Focus on the Future March 30-31, 2000.
- Select this link to view summaries of other NINDS-sponsored workshops and conferences
Workshop Related Publications
- Curing Epilepsy: The Promise of Research
- 2007 Epilepsy Research Benchmarks: A Guide for the General Public
- Kelley, MS, Jacobs, MP, and Lowenstein, DH. The NINDS Epilepsy Research Benchmarks. Epilepsia 2009, 50(3): 571-582.
- Jacobs MP, Leblanc GG, Brooks-Kayal A, Jensen FE, Lowenstein DH, Noebels JL, Spencer DD, and Swann JW. Curing epilepsy:
Progress and Future Directions. Epilepsy & Behavior 2009: 14(3):438-45.
- Murphree, LJ, Rundhaugen LM, Kelly KM. Animal Models of Geriatric Epilepsy. Int.Rev. Neurobiol. 2007; 81: 29-40
- LaFrance CW Jr., Alper K, Babcock D, et al. Nonepileptic seizures treatment workshop summary. Epilepsy & Behavior 2006: 451-461.
- Jacobs MP, Fischbach GD, Davis MR, et al. Future directions for epilepsy research. Neurology 2001;57:1536-1542.
Last updated March 20, 2013