T32 - Institutional National Research Service Award (NRSA)
The NINDS supports two types of T32 Institutional Training Grants:
1) The NINDS Institutional Research Training Grant Program
2) The Jointly Sponsored Predoctoral Training Program in the Neurosciences (JSPTPN)
- This training program supports only predoctoral candidates during the first 2 years of training (and cannot be used to support
students who have passed candidacy and/or are focused on dissertation research). The program is jointly sponsored by NIA,
NEI, NIAAA, NICHD, NIDCD, NIDA, NIGMS, NIMH, and NINDS. The aim of this program is to encourage broad training in the neurosciences
by offering institutions a single comprehensive training grant for the support of predoctoral trainees in the neurosciences.
If you are interested in applying to this program, please see additional information on the JSPTPN website.
- Application Receipt Date: May 25. Note: All applications must be submitted electronically.
- NIH Program Announcement: PAR-10-116
- Electronic Application Form: SF 424.
- T32 Data Tables: The electronic instructions and downloadable word forms for the 12 required data tables can be found here. Note: In the application, please include all the 12 required data tables as a single word file on form PHS 398 Research
Training Program Plan (see section 8.7 in the SF 424 instructions for more information).
- NRSA FY2010 Stipend levels: NOT-OD-10-047
- Consolidation of Review Criteria for Institutional Research Training Grant Applications (T32) Submitted for FY 2010 Funding
Applicants for the JSPTPN program should submit a letter of intent by April 25 to Stephen Korn, Ph.D., Director, Office of Training, Career Development and Workforce Diversity email@example.com, 301-496-4188.
Last updated May 11, 2015