NINDS SBIR Small Business Grant Program
NINDS Small Business News
- The NIH CAP Is Now Accepting Applications from HHS SBIR/STTR Phase II Awardees
- New Omnibus FOAs released: PA-15-269 and PA-15-270
- Webinar on the NINDS, NCATS and NHLBI SBIR/STTR programs (archived)
- SBA/NCET2 Webinar on Investing in Innovation: Understanding the HHS-NIH Structure for SBIR/STTR Funding (archived)
- We will be at the RESI Conference, Sept 16 in Boston, MA
- We will be at Advamed, Oct 5-7 in San Diego, CA
- We will be at Society for Neuroscience, Oct 17-21 in Chicago, IL
- We will be at the Biotech Industry Investor Forum, Oct 20-21 in San Francisco, CA
- We will be at the NIH SBIR/STTR Conference, Oct 27-28 in Seattle, WA
- We will be at the 2015 Neurotech Leaders Forum, Nov 2-3 in San Francisco, CA
- We will be at the Life Science Summit, Dec 1-2 in New York
- We will be at the RegMed Capital Conference, Dec 10-12 in Atlanta, GA
National Institutes of Health (NIH) small business program is a congressionally mandated set-aside program to encourage research
and development leading to commercialization.
The program, as established by law, is intended to stimulate a partnership of ideas and technologies in the private sector
and strengthen the role of small business in meeting Federal research or research and development (R/R&D) needs.
The small business program at NINDS is used to achieve the mission of the Institute by supporting innovative ideas at different
stages of development, including applied bench research, translational research, and early stage clinical trials.
Let Us Know What You Think
Can't find what you're looking for? What else would you like to see? We want your feedback!
Please contact Stephanie Fertig, MBA or Becky Roof, PhD
Last updated August 27, 2015