NINDS Small Business News
- Register for the HHS Commercialization Readiness Pilot Program (CRP) Informational Webinar
- NIH I-Corp Program PA-16-019
- Commercialization Readiness Pilot: PAR-16-026, PAR-16-027
- SBIR Technology Transfer (R43/R44) PA-15-354
- The NIH CAP Is Now Accepting Applications from HHS SBIR/STTR Phase II Awardees
National Institutes of Health (NIH) small business program is a congressionally mandated set-aside program to encourage research and development leading to commercialization.
The program, as established by law, is intended to stimulate a partnership of ideas and technologies in the private sector and strengthen the role of small business in meeting Federal research or research and development (R/R&D) needs.
The small business program at NINDS is used to achieve the mission of the Institute by supporting innovative ideas at different stages of development, including applied bench research, translational research, and early stage clinical trials.
Let Us Know What You Think
Can't find what you're looking for? What else would you like to see? We want your feedback!
Please contact Stephanie Fertig, MBA or Becky Roof, PhD