NINDS Small Business News
- We will be at the CNS World Summit, February 7-8, 2016 in Boston, MA
- We will be at ASENT, March 17-19 in Bethesda, MD
- We will be at the ASPET 2016 Annual Meeting, April 2-7, 2016 in San Diego, CA
- We will be at rEVOLUTION 2016, April 6-8, 2016 in Washington, DC
- We will be at the 11th Annual Neurotech Investing and Partnering Conference (NIO), April 6-7, 2016 in Boston, MA
National Institutes of Health (NIH) small business program is a congressionally mandated set-aside program to encourage research and development leading to commercialization.
The program, as established by law, is intended to stimulate a partnership of ideas and technologies in the private sector and strengthen the role of small business in meeting Federal research or research and development (R/R&D) needs.
The small business program at NINDS is used to achieve the mission of the Institute by supporting innovative ideas at different stages of development, including applied bench research, translational research, and early stage clinical trials.
Let Us Know What You Think
Can't find what you're looking for? What else would you like to see? We want your feedback!
Please contact Stephanie Fertig, MBA or Becky Roof, PhD