NINDS Small Business News
- We will be at the National SBIR/STTR Conference, May 23-25, 2016, Washington, DC, National Harbor
- We will be at Neuromodulation: The Science, May 25-29, 2016 in San Francisco, CA
- We will be at BIO International, May 6-9, 2016, San Francisco, CA
- We will be at the North American Neuromodulation Society: Neural Interfaces Joint Meeting, June 26-28, 2016, Baltimore, MD
- We will be at the Redefining Early Stages Investments (RESI) meeting, September 13, 2016, Boston, MA
National Institutes of Health (NIH) small business program is a congressionally mandated set-aside program to encourage research and development leading to commercialization.
The program, as established by law, is intended to stimulate a partnership of ideas and technologies in the private sector and strengthen the role of small business in meeting Federal research or research and development (R/R&D) needs.
The small business program at NINDS is used to achieve the mission of the Institute by supporting innovative ideas at different stages of development, including applied bench research, translational research, and early stage clinical trials.
Let Us Know What You Think
Can't find what you're looking for? What else would you like to see? We want your feedback!
Please contact Stephanie Fertig, MBA, John Sheridan, PhD, or Shalini Sharma.